Go La Salle!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saw the ending. Logged on just to express my condolences! heheh, sorry jag. But it was a good last 4 mins. What an ending!

congrats FEU.

thanks chip... really sucks when your team loses... you could be up, ateneo, lasalle or feati... when you lose you lose and it sucks...

i can imagine it was a great game... 73-71 is one humdinger of a game

next year ulit... we're archers, that means we got a quiver full of arrows, if we miss once, we try again

Jag

shugar:
thanks chip... really sucks when your team loses... you could be up, ateneo, lasalle or feati... when you lose you lose and it sucks...

i can imagine it was a great game... 73-71 is one humdinger of a game

next year ulit... we're archers, that means we got a quiver full of arrows, if we miss once, we try again

Jag

What if you use all your arrows? Get a gun! :D

Ateneo philosophy!

LOL, by "gud" you mean when the hooligans were not picky with their weapons. :)

Hearing all the stories, I'm scared to walk around UP/ateneo area in the evening! I'm outta there by 5:30pm latest!

and there you have it, ladies and gentlemen!

the operational philosophies of the country's top 3 universities:

la salle - "try and try again... mura lang ang arrows..."

ateneo - "if at first you don't succeed, use something else... looks cooler too"

up - "tangina, rambulan naaaaaaaaa!!!"

hahahahahahaha

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom