Go pro strap?!???!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Msr1015

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all I use a go pro with a selfie stick and would like to find some sort of elastic strap that the stick could go into so it’s nice and tight to my body when not using it. Anyone have any suggestions? Kinda like image down below
IMG_3984.png

I wouldn’t try to shoot a shotgun underwater, shot gun shells are not water right and it wouldn’t work anyhow.

But seriously you can look into the Gear Keeper. I clip one end to my HydrosPro and the other to my GoPro which is on a selfie stick.

Having said that, during my last dives a few weeks ago I kept my GoPro on a wrist strap because I was hunting lionfish. The wrist strap worked so well that I may ditch the selfie stick all together.

The only thing I didn’t like was that many DCs here ask you to take off the BC in the water and the camera got caught in the straps a few times when doffing the BC but that’s easily solved by just un crippling the shoulder strap or sticking the camera into my ScubaPro dive shirt pocket at the end of the dive.

Attachments

• IMG_7986.jpeg
    IMG_7986.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 36
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom