Going to Bonaire before December 18?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I had to cancel a trip to Bonaire that I have a $500 deposit on at Buddy Dive. If you are planning on going to Bonaire and staying at Buddy Dive before December 18, 2010, I can transfer $250 of this amount to your reservation if you haven't booked yet.

Aside from the $250 off for my loss....Buddy Dive is also offering second diver dives free on the drive-n-dive package September 4-October 2 and November 22-December 18....just an additional FYI for those who didn't know.

PM me if you're interested.

We are going to Bonaire Oct 23rd...sent a PM to ScubaDiva.

I've had a few nibbles but no bites as of yet. This offer is still available!

Requirements:

1) We have to book your trip directly through Buddy Dive for this to work because they are the ones holding my deposit.

2) You must not have already made your reservation. It has to be a new booking for the resort.

SOLD! Thank you to everyone who directed people to this thread. The result was a win-win for two of your fellow deep blue enthusiasts. :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom