Going to Cozumel(?) Need some good diving locations.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaCollin

Reaction score
Hey guys, its been awhile since ive posted on these forums. But im going on a cruise and were stopping in cozumel for about 12 hours.

Im a new diver so im not looking into anything very deap. Id like to do some shallow reaf diving. If you have any good locations with reasonable prices and good rental equipment please reply.

My msn is blueflame_88_2000@hotmail.com, you can get ahold of me there also.

There are plenty of great dives in Coz. You wont have time to do them all, in 12 hours. Columbia, Devils Throat, C-53, Palancar, Yucab. Plenty of Dive Ops too.
You could try a search & it will turn up tons of info. Also, you would have had better luck posting your question in the Cozumel forum. Maybe a Mod can move it for you, as posting the same question twice is a no-no.

If you get up with Alison at scubawithalison.com she will make sure you have a great time.You can e-mail her and she can answer any and all questions you have.
My son and I dove with her in April and equipment,diving,boat and snacks were great.
Hope you have a great time
Tom

One of my faves was Paradise reef, especially at night. Got some great photos on that reef. Not too deep either, mostly around 50 feet or so.

Columbia Shallows.....it's a must and an awesome dive and shallow, hence the name :wink:

ScubaCollin:
Whats wrong with 12 hours? I think thats enough to get a few dives in. . . . .

Santa Rosa Wall is one of my favorites. Have a great time!

Kat:
There are plenty of great dives in Coz. You wont have time to do them all, in 12 hours. Columbia, Devils Throat, C-53, Palancar, Yucab. Plenty of Dive Ops too.
You could try a search & it will turn up tons of info. Also, you would have had better luck posting your question in the Cozumel forum. Maybe a Mod can move it for you, as posting the same question twice is a no-no.

I wouldn't recommend Columbia, Punta Sur (Devil's Throat), or the C-53 to a new diver on a 12 hour visit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom