Golf Ball Recovery Business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Montana Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Las Vegas, Nevada - winters Montana - summers
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi

I am new to this forum.

I own a golf ball recovery route in the Western United States, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, California.

The advantages of this business, I work when I want, I make as much money as I am willing to work for, I work for myself.

Disadvantages - zero visability most of the time - who knows what chemicals are in the water (chemicals are everywhere - in all waters - I have been doing this for 15 years).

Interested?

Mike Stoltz
PGA Professional
Owner-Recycled Golf Balls

No thanks, I stick to catching free range golf balls in open water. It amazes me to see how many folks think the waters are their driving range.

Someday I'll decide to look for a buyer.

Pete

Next time post only one post and tell the mods to move it to the right place...

If you don't care about spam WE DO! This forum has some rules so please try to follow them...

I was actually considering doing something like this on the side... how profitable is it?

How long does it take for the water hazards to refill with enough golf balls to make it worth your time?

I have some murky ponds in Florida that need inspected for golf balls!

Back
Top Bottom