Golfball diving job position available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ballhunter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone in the region of Tyler and Shrevport be interested to dive and recover golfballs at the contracted golf courses? It can be permanant job, full time or part time good for all year around. Pay based on per ball recovery per day. Approx up to 3000 balls plus per day. Pay $.07 per ball. Divers must retain at least minimum basic open water certification, provide equipment and transportation. Otherwise, I can help you with financing for new hookah diving air compressor ( can be seen via www.supersnorkel.com). Email me with questions at ballhunter@tmail.com anytime and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest.

Snapping turtles on some of those ponds can take toes off can't they? I saw the guys doing this on Dirty Jobs, looks like a hoot.

Couldnt be that hard. How does the diver pick up the balls? by hand?

People,

This is an ADVERTISEMENT, not a discussion on certifying agencies, etc. Thus any off topic posts have been removed.

Thank you for your attention... we now return to this regularly scheduled advertisement, already in progress. :wink:

Jorbar1551:
Couldnt be that hard. How does the diver pick up the balls? by hand?

Picking them up by hand is the most efficient method, you would be suprised how many you can get in a day. The holes are shallow so you can stay down for a long time. We would rotate courses and holes each trip trying to allow at least a three month interval to allow balls to accumulate.

Most days a single diver could recover between 3000 and 5000 balls, first dive of the season (we did not dive over the winter) you could get over 5000.

It is a dirty job, we would often get leaches on us and would occasionally grab a turtle or eel. We would see snakes but never had a diver encounter one on the bottom. There was in addition to the high levels of pesticide an fertilizer in the water from runoff occasionally broken glass, clubs, rakes, ect.

jeremy,

I'm in jersey,please contact a.s.a.p. with any and all arrangements available,possible weekends,flights and hotels are cheap from newark international.
thanks,

Danny
contact e- mail: mnydvr@optonline.net

Back
Top Bottom