Goliath Grouper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquanauts!?? Blech!... what a misrepresentation on the reality of diving. They were all a bunch of posers.

I watched it a few times, until I saw the episode about North Florida cave diving, which was the last straw.

Aquanauts was like Bay Watch with SCUBA gear, minus the babes. Glad it got cancelled. It was an embarrasement to the diving community.

Regards,

Brian

Dee,

I've just joined Scubaboard today - proudly thrown off of the FRA's front forum "Spearfishing Planet" for calling out Denny O'Hern and his Neanderthals for their primitive "efforts" to reopen Goliaths to spearfishing and their attacks on Walt Stearns. What caught my eye was your description of Manny which sent me into a tailspin of laughter since I know him personally. You are 100% correct in your assessment. Manny used to spear fish with Don Demaria and Don wanted you to know he's got tons of real funny stories about "Tarzan of the Sea". I read him your post and set him off laughing uncontrollably as well. If your interested in our current sparring with Denny and dog show check out the thread on Scubaboard about protecting Goliaths, provided the moderators leave it up. Since Denny chose to post his same horrible ranting here as he did on Spearfishing Planet I felt compelled to post my response. Dee, I hope we cross paths some time; I'd really like to meet you.
Regards,

Biminibill

Back
Top Bottom