Good afternoon folks. I'm sort of new here. +

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Benthic nice to make your aquaintance, I am also new on these forums. From your name would I be right in guessing that you are a deep diver?

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Welcome aboard guys.

Jump in when you're ready. Watch out for the sharks. You'll figure out who they are quick enough. But don't worry - they don't bite.

Tom

Aegir...I think I missed you!

Welcome Benthic...tell us a bit about yourself. The sharks Tom mentioned won't bite but they sure dress funny! :)

Benthic, that's a pretty funny name... LOL! Welcome to the boards, it's nice to have you here. The sharks in question are the are being stealthy right now... be ware of the S7 crew. Look out for Mad Dog, Hammer Time, Dee-Litious, Jen-erator, the x-rated bunny, and the rest of the salty dogs around here... LOL!

Looks around for the other bunny, cause she just knows Mario isn't talking about her! *bats her eyes innocently and adjusts her halo*

(My therapist said there was nothing wrong with fantasies involving hairy hunters and bananas!)

Anyway...hiya Benthic! *Waves an ear and wiggles her nose in welcome*

Thankyou very much for the welcome.But,I think maybe i have the wrong forums here. Sharks that dress funny, x-rated bunnies, salty dogs, hairy hunters and bananas?

*Aegir* Runs for the hills

As soon as man does not take his existence for granted, but beholds it as something unfathomably mysterious, thought begins.
Albert Schweitzer

Heck, it's not the sharks you have to worry about it's the "guys" in the leopard and lame suits! :D

Don't run for the hills, join in. Not only you'll have a lot of fun (discussing fashion statements, and pantyhose preferences)and you'll learn a great deal.

See ya below the waters!

I've been a frequent poster on another board for some time now so not to worry about the "sharks". I've been face to face with a whale shark (literally) and they're really quite friendly when you get to know them :)

As for the name, it's not what I use on 'the other boards' but I thought it appropriate since it means more or less "bottom dweller". No Aegir, I'm not a deep diver by tec standards. If so, I guess I'd use "Abysmic" (except that I don't think that's a word). I dive rec depths only though I'm thinking of starting some deep (deco) diving courses this summer.

Anyway, thanks for the kind welcomes and I'll try to stop by more frequently.

Back
Top Bottom