Good Books for Cave Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have read "Caverns Measurless to Man" and am currently reading The Darkness Becons". As someone hoping to start the Cave/Cavern combo course next Spring/Summer, what's a good instructional book that is up to date on current equipment, procedures and techniques?

I have read "Caverns Measurless to Man" and am currently reading The Darkness Becons". As someone hoping to start the Cave/Cavern combo course next Spring/Summer, what's a good instructional book that is up to date on current equipment, procedures and techniques?
I have not yet seen one.

the jill heinerth-bill oigarten one is pretty good & pretty up to date.

Of the cave class manuals I own (GUE, NACD, NSS-CDS, TDI, NAUI), I think I like the NAUI one the best. But if you buy a manual that is not from the agency through which you are taking your class, be aware that there may be some differences in procedure.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom