Good deal, I hope??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RooLuvsToDive

Registered
Reaction score
I hope I just got a good deal....was hesitating even posting for fear that I messed up, but oh well...

I just got a Sherwood 2 piece (shorty and farmer john) wetsuit--never worn--for $165. Each piece is 6.5 mm, which sounds GREAT to this very cold-natured person!! And even better, it has blue shoulders and arms on the shorty, so I won't be all black like I was in the rental suit!

Now I'm thinking of getting a 3 mm shorty for those warmer weather dives, and maybe I can combine it with the farmer john for a more customized situation.

Any comments? Was I stupid or lucky??

Does the wetsuit fit you well? Is it snug? No empty spaces all around? If you answered yes to all of the above, then you got a good deal! Good fit is worth much more than any sales gimmick (titanium, etc.) that a manufacturer tries to sell you. And it will result in you being much warmer underwater. If you got a great fit for $165, you made out pretty damn well!

-Roman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom