Good diving resort in Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LB Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello there,

I'm new to this site and forum. I came across it on a google search. My dive buddy and I are looking to go to Florida in early May and i've had a hard time finding dive package deals that include diving, meals, lodging and transportation to and from airport. Usually when we go on dive trips, we like to get the whole thing packaged rather than having to individually reserve and pay for everything separately. We're fans of the all-inclusive, dive-where-you-sleep thing. And for dive trips we've usually booked them through travel/dive agencies we've learned about at dive shows, but most only do international packages. Does anyone out there have any suggestions of a good all-inclusive package/resort for diving on Key Largo? Or of a travel agency/dive organization that would offer these types of packages?

Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome.

I am also looking at dive packages for a July trip to Key Largo. The only place I have found with a dive shop on site is Marina Del Mar. Ocean Divers is next door and they have some all-inclusive rates - room and diving only (meals not included). I will be interested to see what comes up!

Welcome to the board!

You might want to post this in the Florida section. You will get way more of a response. :wink:

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Post in the Conch Divers forum. I live in Miami so I just need to drive down. I am not sure who offers pickup and all inclusive pricing. The closest major airport is Miami which is about 75 minutes away from Key Largo. You may want to check this place out: http://www.amoray.com

Not all inclusive (no meals) but Amy Slate's Amory Divers has accommodations and boats in one place.

CAPT HOOK:
Not all inclusive (no meals) but Amy Slate's Amory Divers has accommodations and boats in one place.

I was down there last year and I've never seen so many divers crammed on a boat as Amory Divers had. I mean it must have been 50 divers. We couldn't count them all there were so many. I even snapped a pic of them I think because it was so crowded...

Do they usually have boats this crowded?

Welcome to the 'board! As stated earlier, drop on down to Florida Conch Divers. The locals always knows best, and they posted a "sticky" for visitors. If that doesn't get you enough info. just ask away and you'll get a lot of local input.
Dive safe and enjoy!

Welcome, I'm sure you will find what you are looking for !!!

Welcome to the board.
I seriously doubt you will find anything close to what you are looking for. There are several places that offer diving and rooms on site but finding food included is not likely and I can't imagine any place offering a ride to the airport. Personally I don't care for all inclusives. Getting stuck at one resort with a poor restaurant is the pits. Hunting good local joints is half the fun of a trip for us. If you want to go to the Keys, plan on driving yourself from the airport and hunting down your own restautants.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom