Good People

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once upon a time Oceanic made a fin that fell under one of our Patents. President Bob Hollis jumped on a plane and came down for lunch. We were able to explain our position and he made good by not fighting us. Besides being one of my Diving hero's and friend I sure appreciate how he treated us. One of the few who follows the Golden Rules. View attachment 658506

I have some software that converted the text from this image in case anyone is having trouble reading it.

Oceanic + Force Fin = V-Drive​

In an historic announcement, Oceanic will display Force Fin patents - numbers 4.857.024 and 5.356.323 - on its packaging for its V-Drive Fins. This is in recognition of the role played by the force fin technology in the design of the V-Drive Fins.

The concept for the force fin technology was developed by Bob Evans (right) of Force Fins, who was also the first to make it commercially available. Oceanic, a full line diving equipment manufacturer which employs extensive computer aided design, developed a similar fin without realizing how closely it had duplicated the Force Fin design.

In a recent interview, Evans remarked that he felt honoured to be able to work with Oceanic on this technology, to bring the best to the customers of both companies For further information on Force Fins' complete range of fins, contact Tel: +(1-805) 966-9628. Fax +(1-805) 564-8240 For information on Oceanic's line of diving equipment and accessories, contact them at Tel +(1-510) 562-0500. Fax: +(1-510) 569-5404. Web www.oceanicusa.com

Asian Diver, Page 91

To all my good friends, working on funding all our projects with your support. Thinking about Christmas gifts? Support America Workers and our family foundry. Watch how we make the WhackerSpoon. and now a web site who supports American products. THE ORIGINAL WHACKERSPOON Have a wonderful Thanks giving.

1989 in Australia. Anyone alive here on Scuba Board?
brianray002-fw.jpg

We
1989 in Australia. Anyone alive here on Scuba Board?

Well, I guess most people are hibernating, seasonal hazard I suppose. 1989 is quite a favorite vintage of mine : graduating from high school, and enrolling to my very 1st scuba class after years of waiting... :D

Memory lane is a dangerous place to tread...

:wink:

Dick Anderson, a true Diving Hero and mentor. Dick Anderson Effect - Force FinView attachment 696670

I only had the opportunity to hear him speak once at a film festival and read his articles in Skin Diver Magazine. He was easily the most humorous personality in diving that I know of.

He was also a standby diver on the Hannes Keller 1000' dive in 1960.

Production is running and Robert Flores and Susanne taking care of our many customers and friends. God Bless you all and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.https://forcefin.com/
robert-004-fw.gif

Back
Top Bottom