Good Scuba shop in New York City or Northern Jersey?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are still open. Located I Yonkers NY. Getting work in Television and movie industry as SAG members for marine coordination / stunt work has helped.

My LDS is still open too. Servicing PSDs from almost every PD and FD for 20 miles around helps. Tough biz in NE winter no matter how warm :wink:

Gotcha, Buckeye!

I'll stick to stocks, bonds and Broadway shows, as you suggested.

Sorry DM, wrong again,

Ohioans don't consider me to be a Buckeye. To them I am a Commiefornian. I may as well be an SF lawyer, or a Compton social worker.

Here is a compliment: The doctors that I have known have been pretty good, to really good with their hands. Most doctors perform, in essence, mechanical work on live tissue, while mechanics perform mechanical work on inadament objects. Who is better?

I think as a group, doctors.

Are you now upset because I compared you to a mechanic? Pahlease!

cheers,
m

They don't show you how to connect first and second stages, or attach bcds, and spgs during basic scuba diver certification these days? How in hell are these newly certified divers supposed to clean and rinse their gear?

You know there are dive shops in SI....... right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom