GoPro 11 or DJI Osmo A3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrBlueLakes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I need a little push one way or the other. Ive used nothing but a go pro from about the 3 on up to my current 9. Im upgrading this year and have been looking at the Osomo A3 cam as well. They are both priced about the same. Ill be using in freshwater at depths under 100 feet. Which one should i go with?

FWI
I need a little push one way or the other. Ive used nothing but a go pro from about the 3 on up to my current 9. Im upgrading this year and have been looking at the Osomo A3 cam as well. They are both priced about the same. Ill be using in freshwater at depths under 100 feet. Which one should i go with?
FWIW, I've used GoPros (with red filters) on a lot of dives (my current one is the Hero9), and while it works fine, if I were in need of a new underwater "action cam," I would try out the DJI one. I use their drones and think an action cam by them could be really good. No first hand experience of course, but that's how I would lean.

I have read the software of the DJI to be better. Less bugs, overheating etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom