Gopro black 5 or 6? And wheres the gopro info sticky thread for newbie questions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a pair of the Archon (Amazon) dive lights for my Gopro tray system and am happy with them. During the day they are only effective for a couple feet.

Which model of Archon lights do you have and which batteries are you using?

Very annoying to discover GoPro Studio is gone after setting up a new computer :(
Can the last version be downloaded somewhere spam and virus-free?
Seems to have disappeared from the GoPro site...

https://gopro-studio.en.softonic.com/mac/download?ex=REG-60.0

The download was an older version(2.0.1), but as soon as I started it up I was given the option to upgrade to 2.5.12. It never occurred to me to worry about a virus or spam. I'm also going to look at the Elements version of Premier.

Last edited:
https://gopro-studio.en.softonic.com/mac/download?ex=REG-60.0
The download was an older version, but as soon as I started it up I was given the option to upgrade to 2.5.12. It never occurred to me to worry about a virus or spam. I'm also going to look at the Elements version of Premier.

Thanks for the link, there are several which claim to have the latest version but you need to log in via Facebook or Google+
Did you have any spamming?
GoPro download.PNG

Thanks for the link, there are several which claim to have the latest version but you need to log in via Facebook or Google+
Did you have any spamming?

I used the green alternative download link and didn't log into anything. I haven't noticed any unusual spam.

With our upcoming Bali trip next week, I just bought this handle and two suptig lights. I figure for $25 each shipped to my door, including batteries that are compatible with our gopro 5, can't go wrong even if the quality isn't spectacular. I went with two lights mainly to have a backup.

The gopro 5 is even new to us. We bought after one of our diver friends can basically destroy all of our dive photos using our sealife cameras pretty easily.

including batteries that are compatible with our gopro 5
It says that they are 3/3+ batteries. That would be cool if they used the 5/6 batteries.

Back
Top Bottom