GoPro on a flash light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Damo.

The GoPro adhesive mounts are also good for underwater use if mounted on a clean dry surface to begin with they will hold up well for underwater use. On a torch if the curve matches up well with the curved mount this should work well but if you have a flat surface it will be even better. Using the curved adhesive if there is a gap though this may come loose easily so be careful if its not a great fit using that method.

I have used these on many of my custom dive mounts in the past and even after multiple dives I needed a lot of force to get the adhesive off, I still have an adhesive mount stuck to a lead dive weight that has been on there for over a year and been in the water a number of times. To get this off will need as much force as if the mount had never been used underwater.

Thanks Damo.

The GoPro adhesive mounts are also good for underwater use if mounted on a clean dry surface to begin with they will hold up well for underwater use. On a torch if the curve matches up well with the curved mount this should work well but if you have a flat surface it will be even better. Using the curved adhesive if there is a gap though this may come loose easily so be careful if its not a great fit using that method.

I have used these on many of my custom dive mounts in the past and even after multiple dives I needed a lot of force to get the adhesive off, I still have an adhesive mount stuck to a lead dive weight that has been on there for over a year and been in the water a number of times. To get this off will need as much force as if the mount had never been used underwater.

Hey Marty, I got a friend(Frank Hartigan) down your way who just moved from Sydney- hes a good diver lots of experience- stone mason- his boss has a boat, are you interested in show them around Port phillip- (dive for free basically out of their boat).

Sounds interesting Damo, I know most of the sites but would need GPS coordinates as most of my diving has been on charters or other boats where people know the locations so I wouldnt know how to find many sites without gps. Id be keen to join them for a few dives though.

Sounds interesting Damo, I know most of the sites but would need GPS coordinates as most of my diving has been on charters or other boats where people know the locations so I wouldnt know how to find many sites without gps. Id be keen to join them for a few dives though.
The boat sound pretty flash, I'll send details- Francis Hartigan | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom