Suggestion GoPro Sub-Section within Videography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
G

gargar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dear Moderators,

Have you guys considered making a GoPro subsection within the videography section?

I am in the market for a new video setup and was browsing through the videography section the other day. I was trying to educate myself on different setups and just see what sort of options there were and what sort of video they produced.

I think about 80% of the threads in the first few pages are regarding GoPro setups (not really what I'm interested in). Would be nice to see a separate section for the endless (and somewhat redundant) threads on different GoPro housings and filters.

Thanks,

Gareth

I think this would be a great idea. Maybe not just GoPro, but in addition other "Sport" style cameras.

This is now currently under discussion in the 'back room" as I noticed it also recently.

But thanks for the prompting.

I may have inadvertently shut down other responses with my previous post so I would like to encourage anyone with a viewpoint on this issue to comment here.

Typically at least 10 members need to agree before the Advisor team will consider the request.

Since I'm a member also, here's my vote. :cool2:

Yes it would be good to get all the GoPro threads in one place. I vote YES
Just my 2cents

Since GoPro is quite new to the market and very popular, I would like to see the posts in one place. I just purchased one and would like to find other people's opinions on the camera.

I think that is a very useful suggestion...+1 for me.

+1 for me as well as I am considering a GoPro purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom