Got a scooter for Xmas...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is the thought that counts. However, we expect to hear every detail of how your talk went. Every detail... no holding back. :D :D :D

Had the talk, very uneventful, no drama! She said, and I quote "If you want to return it, I understand", with a smile. She's a keeper! :yeahbaby:

And the perpetrator was still smiling :rofl3:

This is basic scuba. If we're going to digress to the 13000 nuances of "the smile," we may need to move this to advanced. :)

Haha! I am actually looking at the Yamaha 275l right now. Can not justify the cost of a real DPV at the moment. Plus I just bought and trained CCR. (Wife would kill me if I dropped 6-7k on a sub gravity reference right now). But what I need is something to drag me from my House boat about 300 yards to where my buddies shore dive. I dont care for shore diving. But for me to dive with some of my buddies regularly.... it’s me loading up all the gear in a cart, haul it up to the truck, unload in the truck just to drive 200 yards to vista, so I can unload my gear and haul it down the hill to dive. Basically 300 yards from my House boat. I think it would be great to don my gear at the House boat get in and scooter over to where my buddies are. Do it in less time then it does to pack it all into a cart at the boat. Don’t need a big expensive scooter for just that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom