Got My Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The blank back is a feature , not a bug. You can use a Sharpie to write important stuff on them (room no at hotel, next service date for regs, etc)

I have been ordering luggage tags from this company for a few years. They make an Extreme Luggage Tag which is made from 2 inch polypropylene webbing and has a stainless steel loop. They contain a pocket to hold an address/contact card. The tags can be embroidered with up to 9 letters. My tags are Yellow and Orange and have my first name and that is all you see unless you open the tag and look at the address card. The Yellow has gotten a bit dirty, but it is still very easy to identify my luggage easily at luggage claim.

View attachment 397274

View attachment 397275

We appreciate your business! I read that your yellow tag has gotten dirty. Did you know you can wash it? Just take your address/business card out, take off the loop and toss it in the washer with your jeans. Let it air dry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom