Got to hand it to Mares

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kharon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I had a problem recently trying to update the firmware on my Icon. For some reason after I updated to the latest version of Dive Organizer it wouldn't recognize my Icon. Going back to the older version of DO recognized the Icon but thought the firmware update was corrupted.

Mares worked with me over a long period, trying one version of DO and the firmware update after another. Finally they asked me to try doing it on a different computer.

Bingo. I was happy but apparently they were not satisfied. They continued to work on the problem until they modified the software so it worked on both computers. I would have been content to do my firmware updates on the Win 10.1 computer where it worked. That they went over and above to get the software to work on my Win 8.1 computer is really impressive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom