Gotta love Q.Roo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for posting. I was wondering when you were getting back. Nice that you got to do Nohoch. Camillo is one of the caves we have been spending some time in...love that one.

Again congratulations!

Karen

Karen Cleveland:
Thanks for posting. I was wondering when you were getting back. Nice that you got to do Nohoch. Camillo is one of the caves we have been spending some time in...love that one.

Again congratulations!

Karen

Oh, ya... I heard about the Black Forest run!

Congrats on the pass, Fernando said you guys did well, but I WILL get all the dirt on you this weekend. Got your next trip planed yet?????

AZTEK DIVER:
Congrats on the pass, Fernando said you guys did well, but I WILL get all the dirt on you this weekend. Got your next trip planed yet?????

Yes, I'm sure that Fernando will tell you everything. But, in general, I believe that he was very pleased. I doubt that he would have taken us to Calimba if he had any doubts. I think he wanted to lead that dive to set the pace... but it was OUR test and we insisted that he should let us pass or fail based on our own performance.

The best part was that we didn't have to spend any time on the basics. ALL of our time focused on the cave. Also, all of our SACs were pretty similar and that allowed for some nice penetrations.

Next trip? Hmmm... waiting for you to teach me scooterin'.

Does anyone know if David is going? No response to email or phone. I have his 7 mil hyperstretch. He's gonna need it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom