Granada recommendations: dive shop and lodging?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HillEasterner

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I accidentally posted this in another thread, and now realize this is the place to go for Caribbean recommendations. Forgive my newbie mistake!

I'll be diving in Grenada with my brother at the end of March. We're experienced divers (200+ dives over 15 years) looking for a dive shop that's not a human conveyor belt for resort tourists, and for a place to stay that's not a resort (but which is on/near the beach and close to the nightlife, such as it is). We're independent/backpacker travelers, but 40 years old, so we're not looking for a party hostel or anything. A boutique hotel, Airbnb, or guesthouse of some kind would be ideal. We may also go to Carriacou for a couple of nights. Thanks for any advice you have!

Best,
Ryan

No need to post twice, if it needed to be moved, we’d have moved it. Did you get your answers?

Ah, my bad. I didn't quite get the answers I was hoping for—all resort recommendations, though I specifically said I didn't want to stay at a resort.

My next step would be to call someone there, the dive shop perhaps, and ask where they pick up that meets your needs. I’ve nevee seen anything aside from a resort there, but that’s what I was looking for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom