Grand Bahama Dive videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey LED-heads! Glad to see there's been activity here while we are gone! :D

Just a few videos of our still in-progress trip here in Freeport, Grand Bahama. As always, things have been great. The weather has been unseasonably cool, but nothing to worry about and definitely nothing a quick jump in the hot tub wouldn't fix! :D

Fred and Melinda have been gracious as ever, always a pleasure to dive with them, and even more of a pleasure talking to and picking their brains for knowledge topside! :cool2:

Without further ado:

Shark Junction -

YouTube - Shark Junction

Tunnels -

YouTube - Tunnels Dive

So sit back, grab some :popcorn: and enjoy. More to come as I get them processed. Of course, Tavi (Rick) will have his pictures as well, and I'll have my full dive report written up once we're done diving.

Here's to hoping that these will spark some more interest in local diving this and next year, and maybe even more people coming down next time to Grand Bahama.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom