Grand Cayman Group Trip 2003

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello divers, and friends,

Grand Cayman Trip
Dates:
April 5th 2003 to April 12th 2003
Place:
Sunset House (1 mile from Georgetown, Grand Cayman)
Includes:
7 nights ocean view rooms
3 days of two tank dives
unlimited shore diving on those days
shore diving on other days 8.00 a tank.. 5.00 a second tank
daily breakfast from the menu
1/2 day Photomania class with Cathy Church & free gift
Welcome cocktail party
Dive Trip T shirt
Farewell Party
Price: 1150.00 per person
deposit due .. 200.00 per person

Hope you can make it!

Natasha,
Beth and I have decided to make the trip to Grand Cayman instead of Bonaire. It's been awhile since I've dove the Cayman's and Beth has never been there, so we're in for the trip. We look forward to seeing you, David, and all the other diver's that'll be making the trip. Hey, March isn't that far away! :tree: Bob.

You've chosen a great place for this trip. I was there a couple years ago and had a great time.

BTW: This will be the fourth trip I have taken with you. Will there be some of the folks from past trips on this one?

Thanks!

You guys are great. Thanks for the quick response!
Steve, time sure flies. Four trips already. Thanks for being a loyal client. Bob same to you and Beth. Already your third trip!
I'm really looking forward to Cayman too. I think it's the only 'world class' diving in the Caribbean/ Mexico that I haven't had the pleasure to dive yet.

Meeting Cathy Church at DEMA, and the owners of Sunset House made me know this is the right place for us.
They are very excited about us coming down.
:)

Hey guys,

Natasha, good to see you've got the thread up and running so soon. Now I only have 3+ months to think about another great trip!

Steve, I'll be on this one. It's my fourth trip as well. This one is going to be tough for Natasha. Every trip I do with her gets better. Hmm, how will she make this one better than Bonaire 2002?

I was really looking forward to a new toy for this trip; an Ikelite housing for my Canon G2. After seeing the great photos Sandy took in Bonaire I decided to put the 35mm film away and go down digitally. The only problem is my Christmas gift for myself this year will be a new transmission instead :^( Don't worry, I'll find a way to get my toys!!!

Ok, let's talk Cayman! Anyone that's been wanna share info? What does the dive shop offer? It might be time for me to take another class or two. Natasha, is Dave coming? Can I talk him into another class?

Oh dear, I'm going to be spinning my wheels at work now. I HATE day dreaming about dive trips!

;^) Denton

Hi Denton:
Now we're going to be finally be able to add Cayman to our list, huh?
Yes, David is coming. Probably the best classes to take at Sunset House would be with Cathy Church. She is a very special lady, and fantastic photographer. She does offer several classes. Once we're down there we can set them up. She will be there the whole week we are there.
I hope Sandy can make it on this trip too.
Nancy Denver already sent me her money. And there's a good chance Susan Florida will share a room with her.
Hopefully we'll get some more new people when they find this thread, eh?
:wink:

Susan? Nancy? Woohoo! Two of my favorite divers! ;^)

I haven't seen Susan since Bonaire 2000. They were part my first N_trip to Belize. Hmm, I'll work on Dave C. which could bring us up to six from that trip. Very cool. I'm going to have to talk to Jim C. and the rest of the Chicago crowd.

Are Nancy and Susan on this chat thread? Nancy? I'm gunning for you. In Bonaire I was diving 60s and coming up with more air than most... hehehe. One of these days I'll be able to keep up (or down) with you.

As for the photo classes... hmmm, I better order that housing soon. Who needs a transmission anyway?

Denton ;^)

Seriously, I think you will be pleased with Sunset House.

As far as other training... Sunset House also offers superb training in rebreathers and other techie stuff. The dive shop manager Erika is the former National Director of Operations for IANTD Canada.

Onsite is Cathy Church's photo shop. Cathy is a skilled u/w photographer, and I think everyone will enjoy the photo session.

Drew:
That's great! Feel free to answer any questions, and add whatever you can. I met Erika at DEMA. Dee and Keith too. All great people. They were very excited about us coming down. I like that.
If you need anything from the states before we're there, let us know, and we'll see what we can do.

Hi guys:
Just to let you know here's the list of who is going so far. Also Steve, Dave & Suzanne your checks came today. Thanks!

Denton
Steve
Bob & Beth
Natasha & David
Dave & Suzanne
Nancy & friend

Still have 4 rooms left. After those are filled I'll have to see if I can get more. I just blocked 10 rooms for this trip.

Denton:
No, Nancy and Susan are both not on this board. Not that I haven't given them the link many times. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom