Grand Cayman Group Trip 2003

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HI Everyone!
OK, the new dates are in place, and I ran tons of airline tickets this week!
Also, please welcome our newest diver Dan the Man Johnson to the trip.
Dan will be doing his OW down in Cayman with us.

Nancy is still looking for a room mate. Anyone interested please post here or PM me!
Thanks.

HI Caymanmaniacs!
I just got off the phone with Cayman. We have 4 rooms left for this trip.
And I need to know who wants lower ocean view rooms and who wants the upper ocean view rooms.
Also Denton, tell Dan his OW price does include equipment.
He also will have 3 days of two tank dives to do with the group after he is certified. He will do the OW Sunday and Monday.
Thanks!

Dave and Suzanne had to cancel for this trip.
I very much want to fill this space so we can keep our group benefits.
So anyone that can help I will now be offering you a future gift certificate for another trip value $100.00 if you help fill a room with two new people.
I believe even non divers, and just snorkelers would like Grand Cayman.
Thanks everyone!

Hey Natasha! I'd take that opportunity for a gift certificate if I didn't already live here! :) You're right... non divers and snorkellers would love Grand Cayman as well as divers. What's not to like??
I've got your Caymanmaniacs trip on my calendar...want to make sure I can slip in a dive or 2 with all you great folks!!
Casey

Hi Casey:
I've been meaning to write back. So sorry for the delay.
It's great to hear you will be able to do a few dives with us. I know last time we spoke, you said you hadn't dove the Mermaid yet. Have you now?
If not, let's have that as one of our dives together.

I'm still hoping to fill one last room at least, for this trip, to secure our own boat. Cross your fingers!

Hey Natasha :)
Nope... still haven't seen that mermaid yet so you're on!
Fingers and toes are crossed for ya... it sounds like you've got a great bunch of folks coming down with you!

Hey Natasha,

I didn't realize it until just now but I'll be in the Cayman's the same time as everyone :). I'll be at the Marriot from 4/2 to 4/9. Did a spur of the moment booking last weekend to do my tech training then instead of the end of May, when I come back to enjoy a week with my daughter prior to Key Largo.

I can't join you for diving as I'll be with Dive-Tech from 7:30AM till 5PM every day but possibly I can crash dinner some night? I'll be alone, Kim is working to support my dive trips :D.

Kev

Kev:
That's great news. Of course you can join us for dinner.

Plans changed again slightly on this trip. Because it did not fill up, I could not stay at Sunset House. The 5 others will be there, but David and I will be at the Hyatt. {We had Hyatt points so we used them}
We will be diving at Sunset with everyone on 1:30 PM 2 tank dives everyday, and shore diving in the mornings.
Call us when you get there and we'll work out the details.

Casey and Drew we still want to meet and dive with you too!

I'm staying on Marriot Points :). So we'll be neighbors :clapping:

Will be good to see some familiar faces,

Kev

Back
Top Bottom