Grand Cayman Restaurants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexas

Contributor
Reaction score
I have done a search of the boards and found lots and lots of comments about good restaurants on Grand Cayman. However, I need to narrow the list down. Assuming I have 3 nights to eat out, what are the 3 best restaurants I should go to on GC?

definitely crows nest,
but I was a cheap divemaster intern when I lived on cayman so cheaper places like Coconut Joes, Lone Star and the Wendys on Walkers road were my favorites. :wink:

ScubaTexas:
I have done a search of the boards and found lots and lots of comments about good restaurants on Grand Cayman. However, I need to narrow the list down. Assuming I have 3 nights to eat out, what are the 3 best restaurants I should go to on GC?

If you are looking for the best restaurants (and of course generally the most expensive!) then you have to try Pappagallo's in West Bay, The Reef Grill on 7MBeach and not my personal favourites but highly rated are The Grand Old House and The Wharf.

My favourites include Calypso Grill, Casanova's and if you don't need ocean views then try Bed Restaurant and Lounge. If you're looking for lower prices then you can't beat Cimboco.

All in all there aren't many bad restaurants here and you won't be here for long enough to sample all the good ones.
Try staying for longer next time and we can send you back a few pounds heavier!!

Happy eating,
CJ. :11ztongue

My choices by price range (in no particular order):

Money is no object

Cecil's at Kaibo Yacht Club
The Lighthouse
Casanova's

More moderate
Neptune's
Tree House
Calypso Grill

Budget minded
The Naked Fish
Cimboco
Lorna Wood's Jerk Chicken stand

YOu may also want to try :-

Papagallo's : way out in West Bay but definately worth the drive.

Ragazzi : located just next to the Hyatt on 7 mile beach. They also have a great coffe shop across the plaza calles Azzurro.

Bed : great food and the bar next door (well not really next door...just through the curtains) is always lively and good fun.

ScubaTexas:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom