Grand Cayman - SMB Resort $500 for the entire week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WonderTwins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
TWO BEDROOM/TWO BATH UNIT AVAILABLE TO RENT AT THE SEVEN MILE BEACH RESORT IN GRAND CAYMAN SEPTEMBER 18-25TH, 2010.

Cost - $500 FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKLY RENTAL!!!
Additional $145 Surcharge - ($70 for the Government Tax and $75 for the Electricity).

7 Mile Beach Resort - Cayman Islands

REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!!!

TWO BEDROOM/TWO BATH UNIT AVAILABLE TO RENT AT THE SEVEN MILE BEACH RESORT IN GRAND CAYMAN SEPTEMBER 18-25TH, 2010.

Cost - $350 FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKLY RENTAL!!!
Additional $145 Surcharge - ($70 for the Government Tax and $75 for the Electricity).

Any reasonable offers?

I'd love to jump on this, but I already booked a hotel last month and for the following week.

Heck of deal for anyone who can go at the last minute!

THIS IS A LAST MINUTE, LOWEST PRICE OFFERING! SEE LISTING ON EBAY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY WITH PAYPAL.

Cost - $200 FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKLY RENTAL!!!

Wow that is cheap! Sure wish I could use it. The reefs on Grand Cayman are so incredible!

LoL!!! I usually snag deals like this on ebay, hell I wish I woulda looked here! PM ME for next year. Im assuming its a timeshare you couldnt make in time :-/ Sounds like a narly deal tho.

Back
Top Bottom