Grand Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So....I've been trying to garner an invite on a Mac forum for a week now.....never heard anyone talk about Grand Central here. Any chance an SBer has an invite they could send my way?

For those who don't know what Grand Central is, Grand Central.

Basically, you get one phone number. People call that number, and Grand Central then rings various phones based on whom is calling. You can set it up so that certain numbers ring your cell phone, and certain ones ring your house phone, and certain ones ring both. It does more than that, though. You can also change the voice message people hear, based on who they are. Work calls get one message, friends get another. Voicemail is handled like email, except you do listen to it. And if your phone number(s) change, you just change the number(s) that Grand Central forwards calls to, and you never have to tell people a different number to call.

It seems pretty nifty. Idon't understand all of it, but I'd really like to try it out, but I need an invite to do it....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom