Grandeur of the Seas, Dec. 4 from Panama: diving Bonaire, Curazao and Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

petsin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am going to sail on the Royal Caribbean cruise departing from Colon, Panama on December 4th to Cartagena, Colombia and then the Netherland Antilles: Bonaire, Curazao and Aruba. I am planning on diving in the 3 islands and I am looking for partners taking the same cruise that are interested in diving too. Also, any hint about diving ops. in these 3 islands that can be used when arriving from a cruise ship are welcome.

Peter

Hi Peter, I will take the same cruise but next January 29th 2012. That time will be the other route : Cartagena, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Roatan. I will dive only in Roatan, as wife and friends coming with me do not dive.
I'm thinking to hire the dive excursion directly in the cruise, as the times on land are very thight, specialy in Roatan. The information available in the Royal Caribbean web site shows that in Roatan they dive with AKR which is the operator that is contracted when my dive school goes to Roatan. Prices seems to be the same, hiring with the cruise ship than going by my own.
Pro, the ship will wait for you coming back. Con, they will level down divers experience.

Back
Top Bottom