Great Article...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drizzam,
Do you have, or have access to a scanner? Perhaps you can send one of us the article via cyberspace...

Mario :D

So did I,
The one I grabbed had nude pictures of nativies from Zaqmbozwie in it. Think I'll keep it anyway.

Do you really want to know

Don

I'll look for the book. It sounds like a good read.
Back in the 80's I was talking with a diver on Cozumel, who was telling a couple of us on the boat about losing those two, among many other interesting stories about some pretty extreme diving. It was only years later, when I picked up Shadow Divers, that I realized I had been chatting with a real dive legend, John Chatterton.

The death of the father and son team was a real tragedy, but they were doing some extremely high risk diving, and it doesn't take a lot for things to go south quickly.

nude pics, thats cool
Is it so boring on Tao these days :bored2: that you have to dig up 10-year-old threads about naked natives in an equally old issue of NatGeo? If so, come on over to Phuket and we can go enjoy a beer or two :beer: (but not at Freedom Bar).

Is it so boring on Tao these days :bored2: that you have to dig up 10-year-old threads about naked natives in an equally old issue of NatGeo? If so, come on over to Phuket and we can go enjoy a beer or two :beer: (but not at Freedom Bar).

No not at all, i just thought that naked aboriginals are fascinating so its good to bring this topic back from the deadfields :wink:

:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom