Great Deal! if you're in or passing through Western Montana...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe in MT

Registered
Reaction score
Mostly New, Unused, Higher End Equipment!
$1600.00 for all

I started putting this set together a couple years ago in anticipation of an extended trip, unfortunately, life had other plans.
Almost all of this equipment is high end and either new and unused or in new condition. This is an incredible deal for any level diver.

BCD.jpgReg-Bag.jpgregulator.jpgDive-Computer.jpgwetsuit.jpgmask-fins.jpgtanks.jpghydro.jpg

Sherwood Blizzard Regulator - MSRP $460.00, Bought this new and it has never been used!
This is one of the top cold water regulators and as reliable as they get.

Sherwood Standard Octopus - MSRP $147.00, Bought this new and it has never been used!

Oceanic Pro Plus 2, Air/Nitrox, Air Integrated Computer - MSRP $600.00, Never used!
One of the top rated dive computers. This was an in-store demo model before being sent back to the manufacturer for inspection and sold to me as new with a full warranty (now expired). I have a very thorough instruction video from a secondary market that goes with it.

SeaQuest Black Diamond BCD with Integrated Velcro Weight Pockets - MSRP $765.00 Used 5 times but looks as though it came straight off the rack! Size large.
Designed for technical and serious recreational divers, this model was tested, approved and used by the U.S. Navy.

28 lbs. of lead shot soft weights - MSRP $112.00

Neo-Sport XSPAN 7 mm Men's Wetsuit - MSRP $224.00, Bought this new and it has never been used!
I tried it on to check the size when I first received it and it’s been stored ever since. Size XL-Short, up to 5'10", 190-210 lbs. If this isn’t your size, I’ll pull it from the deal and knock $100.00 off the price.

Tusa Mask, Fins and Snorkel – I don’t recall the models or prices on these. I used these to get certified, the mask and snorkel are in good condition and the fins (size 10) show some wear from buoyancy drills.

Six (6) tanks, All Hydroed in May 2012 – purchased used
Four aluminum 80s and two steel 60s. The steel tanks were originally set-up as doubles but I switched them over to singles because I’m a beginner diver. I still have the band and manifold, although I don’t know how serviceable manifold is.

I’m selling this as a complete set, pick-up only.

All for $1600.00 – Firm, Cash Only (sorry, a bad past experience with a check) If you'd like to pay with Paypal, that would be OK, but you'll need to add on any transaction fees to the total price.

Another great deal I wish I could scoop it. If you can't move the package you may want to think about parting it out and shipping in the US.

Another great deal I wish I could scoop it. If you can't move the package you may want to think about parting it out and shipping in the US.
Ditto.
I would be interested in the steel cylinders if you do part it out.

Ok, I’m now selling these separately.

Sherwood Blizzard Regulator with Sherwood Standard Octopus $275 + shipping

Oceanic Pro Plus 2, Air/Nitrox, Air Integrated Computer $350 + shipping

SeaQuest Black Diamond BCD with Integrated Velcro Weight Pockets w/ 28 lbs. of lead shot soft weights $275 + shipping

Neo-Sport XSPAN 7 mm Men's Wetsuit $100 + shipping

Six (6) tanks, All Hydroed in May 2012 $100 each or All for $500 / pick-up only

---------- Post added April 27th, 2013 at 05:16 AM ----------

I'm locking this post and putting the individual gear in their respective categories. You can still PM me from here if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom