GREAT deals on Fundraiser Auction for Diving, condos, etc ends May 1st.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello. The only reason we put June 1 was because the permits have not been issued as of yet. Normally they are issued for May 15 but were late last year ( 1st week of June!). We are hoping that they have their act together this year and release on time and then we start tours May 20?. Its a possibility that you could do it while you are here.

Thanks for the info!

Yes CVChief, we donated 2 Whale Shark Trips and 2 PADI Certifications. Its out of our pocket and all proceeds 100% goes to the little girl. I might have to eat lion fish sandwiches for a month or two to recover costs but thats ok. The Child is the one who needs the help.

That is very nice of you! How did you get from JC to JFS on here? I am seriously thinking at snagging the two courses for rescue. or one if I can't talk the wife into rescue....

That is very nice of you! How did you get from JC to JFS on here? I am seriously thinking at snagging the two courses for rescue. or one if I can't talk the wife into rescue....

Yes, go for them both. Much more fun when you have a partner to do the Rescue Course.

Is anyone monitoring "Cozumel 4 You" for new requests? My wife and I both tried to join to bid but are waiting on our join requests to be accepted.

I don't know if you know Candy Cane Corki? She dresses as an elf or Mrs Claus every year and visits local kids and hands out toys and candy. She is a lovely person and is managing the auction. She did a live one at Woody's as well. You can use PayPal to send her money at acorki@gmail.com and she will deliver it to the family. (And if you say 'what is paypal?' I'll call BS :) ) She is trust worthy and all.

I don't know what you might mule down. I know the focus is the cost of on going medical care.

You could also email her bids I guess for the items. Some really good deals. It is a waste that people donated this stuff and it is going SO cheap.

I might have to bid on the scuba classes. I want rescue. I already have the high bid on a 4 FOUR seat bar hop.

---------- Post added April 30th, 2015 at 10:11 PM ----------

Anybody know Blue H20? They are giving the classes

---------- Post added April 30th, 2015 at 10:42 PM ----------

WAIT! That is SB's own JFS isn't it?

Chief,
Can you PM a good link me to another email for Corki? I tried to input acorki@gmail.com and paypal says I must enter a valid email It will take acorcki@gmail.com with a c in it but I want to make sure the addy is correct.
Thanks!
Joe

Chief,
Can you PM a good link me to another email for Corki? I tried to input acorki@gmail.com and paypal says I must enter a valid email It will take acorcki@gmail.com with a c in it but I want to make sure the addy is correct.
Thanks!
Joe

acorki@gmail.com is the email I have. I copied it right out of paypal from my transaction. She comes up as verified for me. Lemme know?

Paypal Corki.jpg

acorki@gmail.com is the email I have. I copied it right out of paypal from my transaction. She comes up as verified for me. Lemme know?

View attachment 207804
Muchos Gracias Chief. Funds are now sent. Great to do for an injured little girl. Life is not fair.
I think the issue is because I copied addy as a hyperlink? Anyway, It went through to a person Called Corinne. I'm assuming its Corki?
Now you can see why I don't do Facebook as I can't copy an email addy correctly.:banghead:

Joe, you really need to meet Corki! She's awesome!
Next time you're here, we will have to take care of that. :happywave:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom