Great first dive with Aeris Ion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDiverJim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, I certainly have not tried enough equipment to be a great resource but I know what works. I just purchased the Aeris Ion w/AT400 and had a chance to do 3 dives this past Sunday. I am very pleased!! We dove as deep as 75' and it was as cold as 56 degrees and I never noticed any variances in my demand for air. The unit was comfortable to wear and the swivel near stage 2 made for comfortable head movement. I was a little concerned with the adjustment features but after adjusting it to the recommended starting point; I never needed to touch it again. I also dove with Aeris Atmos and again I have no complaints. There was a lot more info being supplied than I was able to initially utilize. After I got home and compared my saved data to that the data the Master Diver supplied me with for my log it all matched. I look forward to many years with it's use.

Quick kudos to customer service: I called left a message, I was called back with in 30 minutes and the agent walked me through the proper adjustments to make sure it was working as per the directions. He even ran to a desk to pick one up while we were talking to be as accurate as possible. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom