Great home for a Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

genxweb

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We have our home for sale! 11 S Locust St, Marietta, PA 17547 - Home For Sale and Real Estate Listing - realtor.com®

The home has tons of space, garage, huge yard and even space for a boat. So what makes this ideal for divers. We are less then 6 miles from bainbridge scuba center, we are are less then 20 minute drive from 3 dive shops. The house is right near the river where you can also dive. I have found many historic military items in the river over the years living here. The area is full of history. We are also a short drive to Dutch Springs, under 3 hours to NJ and approx 6 hours from diving in the Carolina's

Even if you are not a diver you will enjoy this spacious home with huge yard that is great for entertaining.

If you are local we are having a open house today between 1 and 3 June 22nd.

If anyone from scubaboard buys the house and lets me know during closing I will donate a min of 100 dollars to scubaboard or to project aware you can choose.

Back
Top Bottom