Great Lakes Diving License Fee...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiny Bubbles:
Very funny but how am I going to undo the angry e-mail full of profanity I sent to the Governor?

Oh well I never liked her anyway.

-Tiny-B.

... "I am Detective Smith from the MSP Governor's Protective Detail. Could we speak with you for a minute?" :wink:

I feel better already.. Thanks Tom

so TOM - how much is it going to cost you to get out of Gilboa in 2 weeks :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

ahhhh.... got me 2. Was asking my friends in high non-Jennifer camps what they knew about it. Just glad I didn't announce it my SCUBA club's meeting last night!

Paula

Laser:
That's horrible in my book. I don't equate it with a fishing liscense. We're not * taking * anything from the waters ( usually ). It doesn't seem to have any other purpose but to raise money. Wonder how much the fine will be. Next will be a tax on the feet in depth......" sir let me see your depth gauge please....hmmm 72ffw...that will be $7.20 please."

I suppose it would depend on what the funds are going to be used for....? Diving related efforts, ie artificial reef efforts, coast guard dive emergency response, etc, ok. I'm all for making my sport self-sufficent.

Filling a states budget shortfall - hell no!

diver_paula:
Netmage,

You need to read the thread. This was an April Fool's day joke.

Paula

Yea - I got that a little later on.. :) It was good. Not quite far fetched enough to throw off the bs meter....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom