Great Meeting!! Horrible Weather!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks to all those who attended and braved the "Most Fun" Buffalo weather!! (what the!! it's April not January!)

Good video too. Nice to see a few old wooden wrecks in great condition.

Tell me about it. Weather stinks! Hopefully we'll be able to get a pool session soon!

I'm glad I got to meet you all at the meeting. Sorry I had to leave early but at least I got there for a little while.
Thanks to TAVI for the video and Thanks to the Discover Diving guys for a place to meet.

I'm looking forward to diving with you guys (and gals) if the snow ever stops.

I was looking for the appropriate message icon but I don't see a diver frozen in a block of Ice :wink:

Jeff

There's only one more thing I hate worse then this weather. :peace:

The Dentist ! ! ! :lildoc:

Sorry I missed it. Had to go to work. Did you set a date and time for the next meeting?

Ken

nauidiver2004:
Sorry I missed it. Had to go to work. Did you set a date and time for the next meeting?

Ken

Watch the website for the date..............

we're hoping to arrange a pool session so we can all brush up on skills and adusting equipment before hitting the open water

DD is having their annual pool party April 16th. It's a chance to get wet,brush up on skills and have a lot of fun. Afterwards everyone goes back to the shop for pizza, pop, and snacks. Everyone plays Poker for prizes (don't worry, the cards speak for themselves)

Prizes are given to winning hands. some of the prizes this year are a Suunto Gekko computer and an aluminum 80.

If you have freinds that want to check out diving a Discover Scuba will be happening at the pool too!

Cost for divers $25 for discover scuba $15

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom