Great News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Today Dr. Serman sent me a email about a new high performance system he has formulated. 25% higher rebound. Wow. Our Plant in Pennsylvania does such a great job making Force Fins each day. Sending me a pair of XL Force fins to test. Can't be clear like the Tan Delta of the past, but to go faster is what we do. Force Fins | Worlds Finest Fins for Swimming, Diving, Bellyboating
DSC_0754-fw.jpg

Dr. Sherman sent me a picture of the first Super High Performance XL Force Fin. On it's way for me to test. Our Pennsylvania
thumbnail_PXL_20221010_152028548-fw.jpg
plant rocks. They ran out of material on the other part, might go in circles. ?

Seems weird to use these for diving but I am curious how well they work. I have some like this for belly boating and they are great but they just seem odd for diving.

Seems weird to use these for diving but I am curious how well they work. I have some like this for belly boating and they are great but they just seem odd for diving.
Try some and you won't care any longer about "weird"...

Jonathan Bird has mentioned in a handful of videos that he loves them, and wears them quite often in open water. I’ve also seen quite a few posts of people looking to buy them.

Jonathan Bird has mentioned in a handful of videos that he loves them, and wears them quite often in open water. I’ve also seen quite a few posts of people looking to buy them.

True and you might see also Sylvia Earle diving those fins. I think it speaks volume.

Interesting to think you can not use Force Fins for diving. With several large orders going out to Military divers this last month you might consider other products we make for Tek Diving.https://forcefin.com/product/excellerating-force-fin/
Scan_20210520-(2).jpg-fw.jpg
IMG_5465.jpg-fw.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom