Great News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When the question comes up about Force Fin orginial design for diving I need to share more diver comments.

I've changed to white fins as I find them handy to correct white balance in my videos. Any plans for making white fins?
We made them 30 years ago and the sun turns them brown over time. Did not want to add stabilizers to protect against UV. Thanks for asking. Bob

Had Susanne take a picture of these High Performance Force Fins. Size XL. So tomorrow I am on with Greg Holt of Scuba Radio. Scuba Radio Going to send him these pairs to dive with later this month. and we will talk some more cool stuff.
IMG_3793.jpg-fw.jpg

Great news. Friends in Sweden are pushing us to turn the lights on. For many years now, we have enjoyed the fruit of our labor. A new generation wants to light up Force Fin, and Susanne and I are ready. Thank you to all our special friends. We have a big surprise coming for all. Love, Susanne, and Bob Founders.
IMG_3829-fw.jpg

Great news. Friends in Sweden are pushing us to turn the lights on. For many years now, we have enjoyed the fruit of our labor. A new generation wants to light up Force Fin, and Susanne and I are ready. Thank you to all our special friends. We have a big surprise coming for all. Love, Susanne, and Bob Founders. View attachment 788401
Hey Bob, if you're doing something in Sweden, just stretch across a bit and you can connect with me here in Estonia!

Back
Top Bottom