Great shark cage!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This looks to me like a Genuine Plastic Shark Lure.

Could be wrong.

DC

I always wondered what that guy was doing when he bought my 3 street hockey goals at the garage sale. Awaiting the dental floss chain mail shark bite suit.

lol this is just proof to me that humans are devolving and instead of smarter, survival suited genes being passed on, we are starting to pass on the moron genes... Forget the fact that its a shark cage made out of plastic, he's also using life jackets to keep the thing afloat?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA!!! priceless

Last edited:
lol this is just proof to me that humans are devolving and instead of smarter, survival suited genes being passed on, we are starting to pass on the moron genes...

There's no such thing as "devolving". And it's not so much "starting" to pass on "moron" genes but rather that they simply do not get weeded out. One example of this is the human vermiform appendix. There is nothing that selects against those that have it. Hence, we all have them (assuming you haven't have an appendectomy).

Then again, if we were still ruled purely by survival of the fittest, think of all the additional chaos in the world.

There's no such thing as "devolving". And it's not so much "starting" to pass on "moron" genes but rather that they simply do not get weeded out. One example of this is the human vermiform appendix. There is nothing that selects against those that have it. Hence, we all have them (assuming you haven't have an appendectomy).

Then again, if we were still ruled purely by survival of the fittest, think of all the additional chaos in the world.

LOL I was just being silly!! but thanks for going out of your way to "prove me wrong"

I dunno what's funnier, that shark cage or all of your comments about the cage!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom