Great Time this weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As we all know, compressed breathing gas addicts need one thing to stay in top form. So... I did that this weekend. You guessed it (Was that difficult? LOL). I took advantage of my season pass at Gilboa Quarry. I was diving Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday was with "techie in training" who is more enthusiastic about diving that I am. Nobody from the board poked in their head :( on a beautiful day for diving. Today, I broke out the new underwater camera for its first use. Wouldn't you know it? Two wrecking crew members poked in their heads. As my buddy from my area had to leave as it is his son's birthday today, I dove with the diver who wasn't cold enough after their first dive to actually go in for a second dive today. Due to some equipment issues, the dive got cut short, but I thoroughly enjoyed the company of some fellow wrecking crew members.

You two know who you are. Some photos are forthcoming as I have them on the computer, but haven't had time to edit them. My video from the area on the other side of the plane also needs editing (I am too new to video). But thanks for your company and I hope to do it again real soon.

Back
Top Bottom