Greater Tampa Area VII started 9/6/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My pleasure. Give me a call when you get up this way if you need a dive/snorkel buddy. 352-346-2346

N@rco$i$:
Dragracer, You da Man!

I just called them up. they say there right around the corner from 3 sisters and plenty of manatee snorkeling, and they have affordable high & Dry. I'll be moving the boat up there for 2 or 3 months on December 1st.

I'll give you a shout if you want to dive the sisters once i'm up there.

cmufieldhockey8:
Tracy I'm hoping to get out to venice beach or the sugar barge on Tuesday morning. It's not the boat diving you're used to but its the best I can do :)

Sugar barge...mind not working, which/where is that? Tell me more :D Here is the forecast for tomorrow:

TUESDAY
SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS SHIFTING TO THE
SOUTHWEST IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS
A MODERATE CHOP. CHANCE OF LIGHT RAIN IN THE MORNING...THEN RAIN
LIKELY AND CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AFTERNOON.

So we are looking at some chop. I have two full tanks.

rhyz:
What!!?? No Orlando report??.......For shame!!! :D :rofl3:

:popcorn:

Here's my report: when to MGM studios on Saturday - did everythign including a picture with Mickey. Went to Animal Kingdom on Sunday and did everything there was to be done again. Saw some sweet gorillas.

I know u are not back yet but wanted to say when you return don't forget a report, please :)

eandiver:
The REALLY cool people were a bit north at Blue Spring. See the thread on spring dive.

hehehehhehehehe, :wink: Well I want to be a part of the REALLY REALLY cool peeps. Where do I sign up for that? :winky:

*Miss noodling over to check thread on Blue Spring - see if my pic is anywhere in there :54:*

I am thinking we should start the next thread soon. Maybe after Stasia does her briefing/report on her dive today.

Yes you are . . .

Missdirected:
Heya, am I talking to myself in here?? :wink:

Thats what happens with age.........:rofl3:

I also hear people get very pushy with age :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom