Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about driving over on Friday night, camping out at Casa La Jenny's, leave by 6:00 am for Blue Heron, dive. Then drive n dive our way back south. Spend another night if ya'll want.. dive (me, going to church) and go home..

Diving on St. Paddy's Day?? I'll be doin' me divin' into a pint glass at pint glass at me favorite pub! (For you Chicago Mick divers that's the Celtic Crossing...close enough to crawl back to the condo...)

Just few worlds to say hello to all the fantastic people I met and I dove with! When do You came in Italy (Rome) for some good pasta alla amatriciana? :wink:

I miss you all very much!

Dario

TheCaptain:
Just few worlds to say hello to all the fantastic people I met and I dove with! When do You came in Italy (Rome) for some good pasta alla amatriciana? :wink:

I miss you all very much!

Dario

Was thinking of you. They are planning the Invasion down in the Keys again. Remember the one that you had to leave? So good to hear from you.

Dario! il mio amico! How are you? We all miss you, too! I would like to come for a visit. If I can I'll come this year.

Rich

I wish I could tell you what the conditions are! Every dam time I try to get out I end up turning around due to rough seas........

I think i'm gonna move the boat to the east coast, I hear the weather is better there for boat diving.

GCD - I had a group out on the 24th. in the 40' range it was in the low to mid 60's. In my book, that's a 3/5 with a hood....but I'm a CWW (coldwaterwuss).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom