Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may rent a boat from that Marina around the corner from the park. Then we can zip up to the hole, and I have something to tie off my decent line to.

I haven't been to the bottom of that spring since I was 15. Back then we thought it was shaped like a pyramid. Now I hear people tell me it's actually like a boot. I know the sulfur cloud hasn't moved much since the eightie's, it's still apparently at 70-80 feet.

1amphibian:
Which day are we looking at? What time and where??

sat is good for everyone? time - up to you guys... im already gonna be there... i plan on having a little get together with a few of my friends friday night there(anyone is welcome to come) that way i can just wake up and dive. where-its 2 bucs to park at rogers so you can either do that and just gear up there(or if your renting a boat.. just park for free in front of the marina) or meet me at my place and we can carpool there.
if anyone needs directions let me know. :14:

Saturday works for us too, I have a going away party on Friday night, so I expect to be getting up around the crack of noon, you guys name the time and we'll be there, but a word of caution, the earlier it is, the more stops for coffee I require.

Chris

8-9am requires me to hook up the espresso machine in the cab of my truck..This should be fun.

1amphibian:
8-9am requires me to hook up the espresso machine in the cab of my truck..This should be fun.

lol yeah im not much of a morning person either.. luckily on friday i have work that requires me to be up at 5am so ill just stay up all day so i can pass out kinda early and actually get some sleep... maybe :14:

So are we meeting at Rogers Park or at Kray Z's?? and if so, where is your house up there? and can someone strategically plot the location of every Starbucks from Palm Harbor to the marina for me please??

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom