Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

N@rco$i$:
I'm a Dunkin Donut man myself s I can't help you with the Starbucks thing. I can tell you that I'll be at the marina renting a boat a 8:00 am. If you want a ride up to the hole you can jump in with me. After I drop you at the hole I have to swing up and get Kray_Z.

I can meet you at the marina. Where is it? I'm not familiar with the area. I found Rogers park on the map. Do you know the name of the marina, then I can map it.

Matt

Ok well try and be at the marina as early as possible, 8am is just hard to fathom on a saturday even for a good dive. And with 4 to 6 ft seas at the hole, no telling how it's going to work out:11:

Anyway, just getting home from my party and trying to avoid a hangover..see you in the morning. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Chris

1amphibian:
Ok well try and be at the marina as early as possible, 8am is just hard to fathom on a saturday even for a good dive. And with 4 to 6 ft seas at the hole, no telling how it's going to work out:11:

Anyway, just getting home from my party and trying to avoid a hangover..see you in the morning. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Chris

lol well.. im about to head out and start the drive out there... ill see you guys in the morning... if i dont answer the phone just swing by my place and bang on the door till i get up... bet yet ill leave it unlocked :D its the first right after the bridge right after rogers park.. then you follow it down till the fork.. then take a left at the fork and its the pink trailor on the left.. not hard to find.. see ya tomorrow :D hey and bring extra tanks if you can... i couldnt get any so im gonna have to rent.. and they might not be open at that time so ill pay for your fill if you have any for me to borrow.. thanks :D

Missdirected:
What time is this dingy party :winky:

8:00 am, The boys and the other scubaboard'er that was coming bailed on me:( , wanna come with?

Kray_Z, I have some 21% 80's you can use. I'll through them in the Mini van.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom