Greeting from New Addicted Diver - going to Okinawa!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arlyn007

Reaction score
I started earlier this year and I've been addicted to bottom time ever since... I started at Guam and have been able to go to the Philippines for some diving - now am on the verge of changing my job in order to dive more - I plan on possibly moving to Okinawa.

Hopefully I can gather some intel of the scuba community at Oki and gain info on the divesites. Thank you!

Arlyn007

When you get to Oki send me a message and we will show you around. The Keramas is the best but we also have lots of great shore diving. Check out www.goatdawgs.com for great local info on Oki.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

I'm envious, I've always wanted to go to Japan... it's on the 5 year plan, it's just the 5 -years keep moving !

arlyn007:
I started earlier this year and I've been addicted to bottom time ever since...

Arlyn007

Yup, this sport is worse than herion...have fun with it!

Japan-Diver I'll definitely will do that! Thank you for your offer and will contact you, I always wanted to get into paintball too! DannyDon I'll definitely will complete my profile... I'd like to try to find a dive buddy when and if I get to Japan.... I'm currently working in Seoul Korea and the divesite info seems to be limited for English readers - and my friends say it's a tad bit cold too....

Arlyn

To start in Oki, I would PERSONALLY recommend Maeda Point for shore diving. I is a personal favorite of mine. Long walk down the steps to the water in full gear, but worth it. Summertime does seem to be pretty crowded though. It is a popular site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom