Greeting from Ocotal Beach Resort, Costa Rica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocotal Diving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greetings all divers!

Just wanted to say a quick hello from Ocotal Beach Diving Resort in beautiful Playa Ocotal, Costa Rica. We are a 5-Star IDC center in Costa Rica and have been operating for over 25 years in the area as a dive resort and IDC training center.

Ocotal Scuba Diving Resort and Hotel is considered one of the best world scuba dive destinations, with an extra touch in style, comfort & service. Ocotal offers a privileged location with panoramic views of Papagayo Gulf, you can enjoy an extensive variety of services, including: the best scuba diving safaris in Costa Rica, PADI scuba diving certifications, PADI scuba diving courses, sportfishing, adventure tours, health Spa, snorkeling, kayaks, romantic honeymoon packages, unique weddings, superb cuisine, fishing packages, mountain bikes... The best choice for your scuba diving vacation in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.

Ocotal is also proud to be the recipient of Project AWARE's Environmental Achievement Award for the last 5 years. Project AWARE determined that our dive operation met all requirements set forth for Project AWARE's Environmental Achievement Award and shown exemplary efforts to conserve aquatic environments through education, advocacy and action.

If you are considering a dive vacation to Costa Rica in the near future, please take a look at our dive packages and unlimited shore diving in beautiful Playa Ocotal, Costa Rica.

Scuba Diving Costa Rica at Ocotal Beach Resort

Ocotal is also proud to be the recipient of Project AWARE's Environmental Achievement Award for the last 5 years.

Congratulations!

I've been to Cocos already, but if I'm ever down your way in the future I will look you up

Back
Top Bottom