Greetings Everyone :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

F_Raven

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone and thank you for having me here @ Scuba board. I'm fairly new to diving (less than a year) & currently have less then 8 logged dives under my belt. I reside in SD county & am currently awaiting for the COVID situation to end so I can finally get my AOW cert. completed :) I do on the other hand have my FFM & OW cert. complete. I do have my own gear for the exception of a tank BUT that will probably change once I finish my AOW cert. (looking at a Faber HP 80 or 117). Thank you for having me here & hope to see everyone underwater.

:scubadiver:

This site is definitely a great resource as you progress! Hope this lockdown situations end soon as well! Best of luck as you complete AOW :cheers:

Thank you, So far I heard from my local shop that AOW will commence at the end of May, once I finish my AOW/Nitrox cert. I’m aiming to get enough dives in to get cert. for twins in Tech.

Hello. There are a lot of good people on here, and the wealth of information is astounding.
Welcome, aboard.
Cheers. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom