Greetings from a new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick2

Reaction score
Hello Community!
I'm a new diver in N.E. and am longing for some spring type weather.

welcome aboard, Rick...

i moved your question to the B.C. forum to keep things streamlined... like a good
BC :wink:

Rick2:
Hello Community!

Well, it's springtime again today in Florida. It was winter yesterday, but spring is back.

What part of NE are you in? I was raised in western Mass.

Al

Welcome to the board rick2, I hope you enjoy your new adventures diving.

Hi rick2, welcome to the beginning of your new life. You'll find this the most informative and friendliest board on the internet.

Joe

Hello Scuba Dad,
I'm located in Ashburnham, Ma. (60 miles west of Boston, N.H. border, north central Ma.). I frequently wish I was located in Fl., have actually gone on safari a number of times with the family looking at different areas there and have family in various Fl. locations but for now it seems like it's destined to remain a special treat for me to visit there. I'm grateful that I can do that and am already looking into a possible visit to the Ginny Springs area. Must run, nice chatting with you.
Dive Safe, Rick 2

Welcome aboard Rick.......

I'm from Maine and am planning on doing some diving here for the first time. Should be an experience from the warm diving I am used to doing. Have fun!

Sue

Rick2:
Hello Community!

Welcome to the site!!! Lots to learn and see here. I am also a diver in N.E. and can not wait for the weather to get hot!:scubadive

Welcome to the board!!! It was nice out today, didnt go diving, but got some work done outside. Hopefully, we will all be getting out soon enough...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom