Greetings from a rainy Sweden.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poven

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello.
Sitting i south of sweden and found this site.
Seems to be a good one.

I´ll see you all around.

Hope you'll enjoy the board. It's also raining here in tropical Holland. Normal though...we're in our rainy season...January through December. But we're optimistic! We're praying that summer falls on a weekend next year.

Phil

Welcome to the Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to hang out, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

Peeked at your Profile, and you're ahead of me, so I'll be looking forward to your posts. Your English is certainly better than my Swedis, too!!

:cheers: don

DutchDown once bubbled...
It's also raining here in tropical Holland. Normal though...we're in our rainy season...January through December. But we're optimistic! We're praying that summer falls on a weekend next year.

ROFLMAO !!!!!

welcome aboard!

Warren_l
Jupp, i will have solace. Rain dont stopp me diving!!
Yet.
Ontario, Toronto and a pingvin beside you name??
Do you have them there?*L*
I´ve herd off people from overthere where you are asking us if we gott polarbeers in the streets. ;-)

Dutchdown
Well ..what can i say.. !!!! *L*
Call me that weekend and we will spend it under water, away from the sun

Dandydon
If you ned any god diving replies in swedich just cal me and ill give you a few.;-) Who knows.?
Ill hope to meet you in a discussion some time.

canukdiver
Tank you very much.

well see you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom