Greetings from ATL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wakendive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I've been diving just a few times a year for a while now, doing resort courses in the caribbean and finally getting SSI OW and Nitrox certified a few years ago. Since then I've done some caverns in Florida, and open water in the Virgins and Caymans. The wife and I are heading down to the Yucatan in a few weeks so I decided to look for a small dive operation to hook up with. I'm told playacountryboy is in that area and posts here so I'll probably look him up.

Anyhoo - this site is awesome and I'll see y'all around!
Wakendive
:popcorn:

Welcome to the 'Board! Next time you're down in Florida, let me know. I'm always hitting the springs in the panhandle. Another option of the Yucatan is Dennis Weeks at Aquanauts. Dennis goes by Pez de Diablo here.

Glad you joined. It sounds like you are off to some great adventures. Hope to hear how your trip went. Welcome to SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom